This is what the Co founders of The Original Greek Olive oil have to say:
From the moment our family’s olive oil touched our lips, we knew we had created a special product. Our love and respect for our Greek heritage and our time-honoured, meticulous approach to olive oil production speaks for itself through our “liquid gold” as Homer called it. For years, our olive oil had been enjoyed only by a small circle of family and friends and we knew it wasn’t fair to keep it for ourselves. So, here it is! From our family to yours.
Also we have just been advised that the olive oil has won Gold in the 2021 Australian International Olive Awards! We are just waiting for the decals and certificate.
The judging panels comments were –
“Beautiful aroma. Intense fresh green grass, flowers. Good complexity and great transfer with strong flavour intensity. Texture is well-rounded and balanced with diverse fruit and floral characters with a little bitterness and pungency. Lovely lingering persistence. Complex and multidimensional. A harmonious oil.”
Our olive oil adds a well-balanced and authentic fresh taste and delicate sweet aroma to all of your meals.
It marries well with strong and mild flavours including red and white meats, fish, and vegetables.
Enhance your salads, vinaigrettes, marinades and BBQs or simply enjoy it with warm, fresh, crusty bread.
Close your eyes and be transported to The Original Greek.
Hand-picked and hand-bottled with passion
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124