Solid Conditioner Salon Formula Scalp Solution
Solid Conditioner Scalp Solution formulation is perfect to soothe a dry, flaky scalp. We’ve used African Shea Butter to nourish the scalp. Hemp Seed Oil to moisturize and strengthen the strands. Green Clay to draw out impurities and any oily build up. Castor oil to soften and bring density to the hair shaft. Peppermint & Spearmint oils to stimulate and rejuvenate the scalp and also relieve itchiness. Rosemary oil to promote growth and shine.
Traditional liquid conditioners can contain up to 90% water as a filler ingredient, not to mention a wasteful plastic bottle! Our Solid Conditioner Bars will last as long as three regular bottles of liquid conditioner – up to 80 washes. Our bars are highly concentrated meaning that a little goes a long way! Each bar is packed with premium natural extracts, plant oils and nut butters to deliver the best quality product leaving your hair and scalp clean, soft and healthy. Each bar is super economical and highly eco-friendly, biodegradable, totally plastic free, certified cruelty free, vegan, silicone free and certified palm oil free.
How to Use:
Simply wet the conditioner bar and glide over wet hair from scalp to tip until the hair is coated. Allow a couple of minutes for the conditioner to absorb then gently massage with your fingers right through to the scalp. Rinse thoroughly and only if needed repeat. We recommend washing and conditioning your hair no more than twice a week to keep it in peak condition.
For best results use in combination with matching Solid Shampoo Salon Formula Scalp Solution.
Be sure to leave your bar well drained between use to extend its life.
Brassica Alcohol, Behetrimonium Methosulphate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Seed Oil), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (from Coconut), Rosmarinus Officinalis Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Oil), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint Oil), (Peppermint Oil), Panthenol (Vitamin b5), Kaolin (Green Clay).
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124