Solid Conditioner Salon Formula Balance Bar
Solid Conditioner Balance Bar is designed to balance oil production delivering just enough moisture to leave your hair soft, bouncy and full of volume. Each bar is packed full of nutrients to keep your scalp in premium condition. We’ve used castor oil to strengthen the hair shaft and nourish the strands. Lemon Myrtle essential oil to balance oil production. Rosehip oil to nourish and deliver just to right amount of moisture. Grapefruit and Mandarin oils to soothe the scalp and bring shine to hair. Mango Butter to act as a scalp tonic delivering high levels of antioxidants, vitamins A and E whilst keeping the scalp free of toxins. Pink Clay to gently draw out any impurities & excess oil build up.
Traditional liquid conditioners can contain up to 90% water as a filler not to mention a wasteful plastic bottle! Our Solid Conditioner Bars will last as long as three regular bottles of liquid conditioner – up to 80 washes. Our bars are highly concentrated meaning that a little goes a long way! Each bar is packed with premium natural extracts, plant oils and nut butters to deliver the best quality product leaving your hair and scalp clean, soft and healthy. Each bar is super economical and highly eco-friendly, biodegradable, totally plastic free, certified cruelty free, vegan, silicone free and certified palm oil free.
How To Use:
Simply wet the conditioner bar and glide over wet hair from scalp to tip until the hair is coated. Allow a couple of minutes for the conditioner to absorb then gently massage with your fingers right through to the scalp. Rinse thoroughly and only if needed repeat. We recommend washing and conditioning your hair no more than twice a week to keep it in peak condition.
For best results use in combination with our matching Solid Shampoo Salon Formula Balance Bar.
Be sure to leave your bar well drained between use to extend its life.
Brassica Alcohol, Behetrimonium Methosulphate, Mangifera Indica (Mango Butter), Olea Europaea (Rosehip Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (from Coconut), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor oil), Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin), Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle Oil), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit Oil), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Vitamin b5), Koalin (Pink Clay).
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124