Lemon-e Blow Ya Mind Natural Shampoo Bar
BEST FOR SENSITIVE SKIN OR LIGHT HAIR
This shampoo bar is specially formulated with Lemon Essential Oil and Chamomile Flowers is perfect for blondes or dry hair. As a natural chlorine combatant lemon is great for keeping blondes from going green, as well as helping to increase hair luminance.
If you’re not blonde, no problem the Shea Butter and the Coconut Oil is designed to leave your hair full of moisture and to prevent damage. Whilst the calming effect of Chamomile Flowers will help to relax you from the outside in.
The secret ingredient - French Yellow Clay - which is a powerful yet mild cleansing clay that will leave your scalp feeling brand new. It's a wonder ingredient if you've got sensitivities, but don't just take our word for it. Ask Google.
Our Lemon-e Blow Ya Mind bar has no nasties so it will help to cleanse your hair from product build-up and leave your hair shining from root to tip.
Our Kiss By A Rose Solid Haircare Bar is 95 grams &contains the following ingredients: Coconut Oil, Water, Olive Oil, Caustic Soda, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, French Pink Clay, Rosemary Essential Oil, Rose Pink Food Colouring 122, Alkanet Root.
*All bars contain natural ingredients, are Vegan-friendly and tested only on us.
**If you have sensitivities, we recommend you check the ingredients above and patch test prior to use.
***As Solibars are handmade, weight can differ a little. We aim for 95grams per bar***
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124