Sleep Herbal Tea
Herbal Teas Australia SLEEP tea is one of our most popular herbal tea blends. Skullcap is a herb that can help to stop “mind chatter”, which is possibly the most common complaint for those having difficulty getting enough quality sleep. Combined with Chamomile, Lemon balm and Passionflower, this blend helps to calm and relax the mind and induce a night of restful sleep and may have a sedative effect. Best consumed in the evening up to one hour before bed.
Add a teaspoon of the loose leaf tea to a teapot (up to 1-litre capacity) and let steep for 5 – 10 minutes, and enjoy! These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
This is a good blend to give children who find it difficult to settle at night. Add some of the tea to warm almond milk and a little honey as a bedtime drink.
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
- Minimum 100 cups from every 50gm packet
- Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world.
- Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
- Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf.
- Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124