A gorgeous natural & organic huge 500ml pump bottle to make bath time that little bit easier (and a whole lot Punkier)! For our customers looking for that extra something special, this natural and organic product, will be music to your ears.
Formulated with nourishing aloe vera, soothing lavender and nutritious beetroot, hair and skin will be left feeling soft and fresh. Perfect for that special someone with extra sensitive skin, or for families wanting to make bath time that little bit more efficient – Punk Angel Hair & Body Wash is an ideal option.
Soap free, 100% vegan and free from nasties, shower your child in love knowing that this gentle formula will nourish their delicate skin. No parabens, no sulphates, no petrochemicals, no alcohol, no nasties… no brainer!
Aloe Vera (Organic) Aloe Barbadensis, Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lavender Oil (Organic) Lavandula Angustifolia, Beetroot powder (Organic) Beta Vulgaris, Linalool
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124