Mint Magic Herbal Tea
Spearmint and Peppermint leaves in this herbal tea combine to make a soothing and delicious blend that may help with digestive issues. With a peppery hint from a dash of Roasted Chicory root and Cinnamon, this herbal tea may help with indigestion, relieve heartburn and settle bloating.
Made as an iced tea in summer or a warming winter drink, any time is a good time for this minty drink. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day.
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Spearmint leaves, Peppermint leaves, Roasted chicory root & Cinnamon.
- Minimum 100 cups from every 50gm packet
- Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world.
- Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
- Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf.
- Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124