ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- 100% Naturally Sweetened Maple Flavoured Syrup replacement with only 2 net carbs and 24 calories per 30mL serve
- Enjoy it as a topping or ingredient in baking. Use cup for cup to replace other sugar syrups and malt syrups.
- 1:1 WET SUGAR REPLACEMENT | Since 1995 Lakanto blends only high purity monk fruit extract with non-GMO erythritol to match the sweetness of sugar and meet your baking and cooking needs.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY | Keto, Diabetic, Gluten free, Candida, Paleo, Plant-based, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, NON-GMO and endorsed by ‘I Quit Sugar’
- MAPLE SYRUP | Lakanto Maple Flavoured Syrup can sweeten more than just pancakes, ice cream and waffles. Use as a wet sugar ingredient to sweeten raw keto balls, baking, and ice cream or on top of your favourite breakfast porridge or granola.
- Use Lakanto Monkfruit sweetened syrups and toppings to replace other wet sugars like honey or malt rice syrup in your favourite recipes with low calories, low GI and no bitter after taste.
- Made In Australia from at least 71% Australian ingredients.
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetened Maple syrup replacement with only 2 net carbs per serve. Diabetics and healthy eaters alike can enjoy a keto breakfast with the texture, taste, and sweetness of syrup without spiking their glycemic index. Naturally sweetened with no artificial colours or flavours. A low calorie and low glycemic alternative to other wet sugars in baking.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124