Quick Mix Bread Keto Bake Mix 400g
Gluten free and 99% sugar free - 5G NET CARBS PER SERVE
Our unique blend of low carb ingredients makes a packed lunch as easy as sliced bread. Easy to mix and bake, with a real bread texture and the wholesome flavour you crave.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Keto Friendly
Preheat oven to 180oC. Line a small loaf tin and line it with baking paper.
Place water, eggs and oil in a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
Add contents of packet and whisk until well combined. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to thicken, then transfer mixture into prepared tin.
Bake for 50 minutes. Remove loaf from tin and paper and bake for another 10 minutes.
Allow to cool on a wire rack before slicing.
* Whole eggs results in a richer, more cake texture, whites only results in a crustier, lighter loaf.
** Most oils work, however please avoid oils that changes flavour when heated, such as nut and seed oils.
We use a heavy 18cm x 9cm bread tin to produce a 830g, 10cm high, crusty loaf that cuts into 16 good slices.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124