Easy to make Low Carb Banana Bread. No Added Sugar. 60% Less Carbs.
Made from wholesome natural ingredients, this is the perfect brekkie or snack if you’re looking to reduce sugar or carbs in your diet whilst still enjoying yourself! Banana Bread toasted with butter…… who wants to live without that?
No Added Sugar – Naturally Sweetened
Easy to make
Low carb flour blend (rice, lupin coconut), erythritol, kibbled sunflower, almond meal, chicory root fibre, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla bean powder, natural flavour, stevia leaf extract.
CONTAINS LUPIN AND TREE NUTS May contain milk, egg and sesame.
Made with love in Sydney, Australia
|Servings per package: 12 slices|
Serving size: 69g (1 slice)^
|Avg. Qty. per serving||Avg. Qty. per 100g||Avg. Qty. per 100g Dry Mix|
|Energy||787 kJ (188 Cal)||1140 kJ (272 Cal)||1240 kJ (296 Cal)|
|Protein, total||7.7 g||11.2 g||21.3 g|
|- gluten||0 mg||0 mg||0 mg|
|Fat, total||10.3 g||14.9 g||2.9 g|
|- saturated||6.6 g||9.5 g||2.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||11.5 g||16.7 g||28.2 g|
|- sugars||2.9 g||4.3 g||2.5 g|
|- added sugars||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.6 g||6.6 g||14.3 g|
|Sodium||143 mg||207 mg||182 mg|
^When prepared as directed using unsweetened almond milk, without optional walnuts. All values are averages and are subject to seasonal variation.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124