100% Australian grown ingredients. Plant-based, wholefood, nut free and 5% of sales go to the Foundation for National Parks and wildlife.
Make at home in 5 simple steps:
Crack open the packet and pour the contents into a large bowl (compost your packet!)
- Add water and a dash of maple syrup and stir well
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper, add mixture and gently press down.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, flip and bake for a further 40 minutes.
- Slice, toast, top and enjoy!
I am so proud of this product, based on the oaty seed loaf from my second book WHOLE by Natural Harry.
One packet makes a large, dense and delicious whole oat and seed loaf, and I mean whole in the true sense of the word. No flours, no waiting for dough to rise, no yeast or refined oil. You can also make it into rolls by baking individual buns. I like to slice mine and store them in the freezer so that I always have some on hand.
- 100% Compostable packet (yes, not just biodegradable but compostable too!).
- 100% Australian grown ingredients, *organic where possible.
- Blended and packed in Melbourne, Australia
- Nut free
- 5% of sales go to the Foundation for National parks and wildlife Australia
Lazy Bones Loaf is available at all good health food and wholefood stores across Victoria and Tasmania.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124