Never skip breakfast again! Our Keto English Muffin bread mix has only 0.6g carbs per slice! Not only is it low carb but it's full of healthy ingredients that makes eating bread actually good for you - keeping you fuller longer!
Just add 1 TBSP butter (or any oil) and 1 large egg (room temperature is best) to our dry mix in a mug or ramekin - Optional add 1 TBSP of milk/sour cream/yoghurt of choice– zap in the microwave for 90 secs (microwaves vary so between 60-90 secs) slice and eat. Fresh, convenient and delicious! Makes 4 slices and is extra yum toasted with your favourite topping!
Serving Suggestions: Add your favourite fruit, nuts, seeds and berries or garlic, cheese and herbs for delicious bread alternatives – top with your favourite toppings
MAKE MUFFINS! - Just add 2 TBSP of sugar-free maple syrup or keto sugar to the mix, follow baking instructions and add bananas, chocolate chips, berries or whatever you like, pour into 2-3 silicon muffins molds and bake for approx 60- 90 secs in the microwave or 10 mins at 180 in a conventional oven
PANCAKE STACK! - Just add 2TBSP to the mix, follow instructions, serve stacked with your favorite topping, and keto syrup! DELISH!
Storage: Eat within one day to maintain freshness or wrap and store in fridge for 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Low Carb – Keto – Paleo
- No sugar added
- Diabetic friendly
- Wheat free
- Only 0.6g carbs per serve!
- Delicious and moist
- Cooked in 90 sec!
Almond meal, Ground Psyllium Husk, Gluten-free Baking Power, Salt.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124