For all our Chocolate lovers! This chocolate bread is to die for! A perfect sweet treat with ZERO guilt! Just add 1 TBSP butter (or any oil) and 1 large egg (room temperature is best) to our dry mix in a mug or ramekin – zap in the microwave for 90 secs (microwaves vary so between 60-90 secs) slice and eat. Moist, convenient, and delicious! Makes 4 slices, eat now and save some for later – or eat the lot! Delicious on its own or served with cream and berries!
No weird aftertaste our chocolate bread in a mug is perfect made into scones, waffles, pancakes, muffins, mini cakes and more! Check out our Instagram for more inspiration! @getyayumon
Serving Suggestions: Add cream, top with keto-friendly icing, berries, or add dark chocolate for extra decadence.
Storage: Eat within one day to maintain freshness or wrap and store in fridge for 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months if it lasts that long!
- Cooked in just 90 sec!
- Each pack makes 4 slices
- Wheat free
- No added Sugar
- Diabetic friendly
- Delicious and moist
- Only 0.2g carb per serve
- Low Carb – Keto – Paleo
Almond meal, Erythritol, Cocoa Powder, Ground Linseed, Ground Psyllium Husk, Gluten-Free Baking Powder, Salt.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124