ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- 100% Natural Pure Icing sugar replacement with 93% less calories
- Save time and your appliance, dont blitz your sweetener anymore.
- 1:1 SUGAR REPLACEMENT | Since 1995 Lakanto blends only high purity monk fruit extract with non-GMO erythritol to match the sweetness of sugar and meet your baking and cooking needs.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY | Keto, Diabetic, Gluten free, Candida, Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, NON-GMO, and All Natural
- ICING POWDER | Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener is ground to a fine powder to replace pure icing sugar with 93% less calories. Ideal to use with fondant, glazes, royal icing, buttercreams and dusting. It dissolves quickly and gives an even sweetness and smooth finish. Excellent for dusting on finished desserts or baked goods. Replace icing sugar in any recipe with Lakanto Icing Powder for a perfect sugar free treats.
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener a low calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that tastes just like sugar. It is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO® in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
We control the entire supply chain through cultivation, processing and shipping. Watch our discovery video about the Lakanto difference, Monk fruit, sustainable farming and quality of our field to fork supply chain.
Lakanto® Icing Powder: Lakanto® Classic Monkfruit Sweetener (non-GMO erythritol and monk fruit extract) ground to a fine powder.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124