Turmeric, Curcumin & Black Pepper Capsules
Are you suffering from aches and pains? Arthritis? Post-workout? Or maybe your menstrual cycle is more painful than it needs to be? You need Golden Grind's Tumeric and Black Pepper Capsules.
Golden Grind’s vegetable shell turmeric and black pepper capsules are scientifically formulated, tested and proven and made in Australia to help with inflammation, oxidation, aches and pains.
Perfect for on the run, quick and easy, a strong dose of quality turmeric that will work wonders for your insides and even provide relief for menstrual and period pains.
- Reduce menstrual and period pains
- Helps ease signs of arthritis’s and joint aches and pains
3g (3000mg) of dried turmeric and 10mg of black pepper (improve absorption by up to 2000%)
97.5mg curcumin per capsule
Start with 1 capsules per day, taken with a meal or drink as turmeric is best absorbed with fats. If you are comfortable with this amount and experience no side effects, you can take up to 2 capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
✓ Scientifically formulated
✓ Source from the World’s finest turmeric
✓ Made in Australia
✓ Made from a natural, hard-shelled vegetable cellulose
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124