Coconut Clarity MCT+ 500mL
Niulife Coconut Clarity MCT Plus+ is nature’s powerful high-performance formula which rapidly metabolises into ketones to increase mental and physical energy. Ketones provide the brain and body with an alternative fuel derived from quality fats rather than sugar.
Coconut Clarity MCT Plus+ contains a fuller profile of MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) through its selection of plant-derived ingredients and is fortified with brain-nourishing omega 3 from chia, camelina and flaxseed oils. This can provide a more sustained energy release over 6 hours – twice as long as regular MCT oil.
MCT oil (from coconut), DME® extra virgin coconut oil*, chia oil, flax oil*, certified sustainable Colombian palm fruit oil*, camelina oil (*denotes organic ingredient)
For best effect take 1 or 2 tablespoons before meals or as part of a low carbohydrate meal and build to the recommended serving of up to 6 tablespoons per day.
As with any edible oil product, a rapid increase in ingestion may cause digestive upset, so we recommend that you build up gradually to the recommended 6 tablespoons per day. (too much too soon can lead to loose bowels)
Niulife Coconut Clarity MCT+™ is shelf-stable. Please store in a cool dry place, away from direct light. It does not require refrigeration. If refrigerated, it will go solid so bring to room temperature for ease of pouring.
Regular consumption maximises benefits. Best consumed within two months of opening – Omega 3s gradually deteriorate over time.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124