Ultimate Hand + Body Lotion
Clémence Organics Ultimate Hand + Body Lotion 250mL
The ultimate care for your hands and body. This lightly scented lotion contains regenerative benefits of organic rosehip, calendula, jojoba and shea nut oils.
Ideal for all skin types, particularly skin which may be showing signs of ageing, sun damage, scarring and pigmentation. Aloe vera soothes inflammation and allows this super-lotion to absorb quickly, leaving skin feeling soft and hydrated without any greasy residue.
Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady, with certified organic lavender at its core, to enhance beauty + health without compromise:
- Rosehip oil delivers potent rejuvenative properties, increasing skin elasticity, balancing skin tone and providing a richly moisturised complexion
- Calendula soothes skin inflammation and promotes wound healing, whilst jojoba delivers long-lasting moisture, absorbing quickly into the skin
- Aloe vera allows this lotion to absorb quickly, leaving skin feeling soft and hydrated without any greasy residue
- May help alleviate eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, dry skin, sun damage, pigmentation, stretch marks, scarring, bites + stings
- No parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, petrochemicals, PEGs, artificial fragrances, nanoparticles or unnecessary ingredients
- WINNER Best Hand Lotion, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2019
- WINNER Best Hand Lotion, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2018
Apply daily, especially after bath or shower when skin is still moist. Reapply as needed.
Patch testing recommended before first use. Store sub 30°C
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, rosehip (rosa canina) virgin oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, glycerine*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, camellia sinensis (camellia) seed oil*, beeswax*, cetearyl olivate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil*, prunis amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, sorbitan olivate, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, citrus bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, xanthan gum, bentonite, glyceryl caprylate, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, phytic acid *certified organic ingredient (89.74% certified organic ingredients, 100% natural ingredients)
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124