Protect + Clarify Daily Face Lotion
Clémence Organics Protect + Clarify Daily Face Lotion 50mL
Protect + Clarify Daily Face Lotion is a powerful anti-ageing moisturiser that calms, hydrates and protects.
Clémence Organics’ first sun-protective moisturiser is rich in zinc oxide that glides on invisibly to create a barrier against harsh UV rays.
The added protective effects of carotenoid-rich Karanga Seed Oil and microalgal elements create multi-level sun protection that repairs and nourishes summer skin.
Protect + Clarify Daily Face Lotion is ideal for those who spend most of their day in the office/indoors but are constantly being told they need some level of sun protection, even if they only spend 15-30 minutes in the sun.
- Non-visible (& non-nano) zinc oxide, Karanga seed oil and microalgal extracts provide natural protection from the sun
- Australian native Snowflower fights pigmentation, naturally brightens skin and may provide protection against skin cancer
- Biofermented hyaluronic acid supports collagen synthesis and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Cold pressed rosehip, jojoba, and buriti oils increase skin elasticity and stimulate skin repair and renewal
- Premium essential oils, including rose otto, provide antiseptic and astringent properties, benefiting those that struggle with acne, inflammation and redness
Apply a small amount to face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and toning skin. Can be applied on top of Repair Face Serum and under makeup.
Patch testing recommended before first use. Store sub 30°C
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) juice* , zinc oxide, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, glyceryl isostearate, polyhydroxystearic acid, undecane, tridecane, oleyl oleate, cetearyl alcohol, rosa canina seed (rosehip) oil* , organic ethanol*, melaluca alternifolia (snowflower) extract, pongamia glabra seed oil (and) dunaliella salina extract (and) haematococcus pluvialis extract silica, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate , glyceryl caprylate, xanthan gum, lecithin, sclerotium gum, pullulan, allantoin, hyaluronic acid, mauritia flexuosa (buriti) fruit oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil*, canaga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*, rosa damascena.miller (rose otto) oil* *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Please note that due to safety guidelines and food handling requirements, food products cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124