Lime Caviar Eye Crème
Clémence Organics Lime Caviar Eye Crème 15mL
The delicate eye area is often the first place on our face to show signs of fatigue and so we have formulated a potent eye crème to combat dark circles and puffy eyes, using Australian native Finger Lime Caviar. High potency Vitamin C gently tightens skin and strengthens capillaries, reducing dark circles and puffiness under the eye.
Combined with bio-fermented hyaluronic acid, collagen synthesis is supported, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Arnica and Calendula oils work to quickly calm inflammation and redness, whilst rosehip oil delivers potent rejuvenating properties, increasing skin elasticity, balancing skin tone, and providing a richly moisturised eye area.
Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady, with certified organic Rosehip at its core, to enhance beauty + health without compromise:
- Australian native finger lime caviar gently tightens skin and strengthens capillaries, reducing dark circles and puffiness under the eye
- Vitamin C and Biofermented hyaluronic acid supports collagen synthesis and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Arnica and Calendula quickly calm inflammation and redness
- Rosehip oil delivers potent rejuvenative properties, increasing skin elasticity, balancing skin tone and providing a richly moisturised eye area
- WINNER Best Eye Cream, Organic Beauty Award 2020
- EDITOR’S CHOICE, Organic Beauty Award 2020
Apply a very small amount to the eye area, gently tapping the crème into the skin until absorbed. Use morning and evening for best results.
Patch testing recommended before first use. Store sub 30°C
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) juice*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, glycerine*, cetearyl olivate, beeswax*, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil*, sorbitan olivate, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, arnica montana flower extract, rosa damascena.miller (rose otto) oil*, ceryl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, hyaluronic acid, citrus australasica (finger lime) fruit extract, xanthan gum, bentonite, glyceryl caprylate, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, phytic acid, natural vitamin e (tocopherol) *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124