2 in 1: Face Exfoliant + Mask
Clémence Organics 2 in 1: Face Exfoliant + Mask 50mL
A luxurious organic facial exfoliant that also detoxifies and rapidly hydrates dry skin. Fine organic rosehip seed granules gently deep cleanse the skin, improving microcirculation and revealing radiant new skin. Fine bentonite clay provides further deep cleansing by drawing out toxins and impurities.
To revitalise skin, biofermented hyaluronic acid supports collagen production, plumping skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Organic botanicals nourish and repair, leaving your skin feeling purified and restored.
Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady, with certified organic rosehip at its core, to enhance beauty + health without compromise:
- Organic rosehip seed granules gently exfoliate, improving microcirculation and stimulating skin renewal
- Detoxifying bentonite clay draws out toxins and impurities, clarifying skin tone
- Biofermented hyaluronic acid supports collagen synthesis and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Organic shea butter, macadamia & coconut oils hydrate & nourish dry skin.
- No parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, petrochemicals, PEGs, artificial fragrances, nanoparticles or unnecessary ingredients
- WINNER Best Face Mask (Natural), Beauty Shortlist Awards 2018
Spread a small amount over moistened face, neck and décolletage. Use circular motions to delicately exfoliate skin, avoiding area around the eyes. Leave for 3-5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Repeat 1-4 times weekly.
Patch testing recommended before first use. Store sub 30°C
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, rosa damascena p. miller (rose otto) flower distillate*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, rosa canina (rosehip) seed powder, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, glycerine*, cetearyl olivate, beeswax*, theobrama cacao (cocoa butter)*, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil*, sorbitan olivate, rosa damascena.miller (rose otto) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, hyaluronic acid, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, xanthan gum, bentonite, glyceryl caprylate, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, phytic acid *certified organic ingredient (85.9% certified organic ingredients, 100% natural ingredients)
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124