ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- TASTES just like caster sugar with 87% less calories and Zero Net Carbs.
- Specially formulated so you can Bake it Better - don't blitz your granulated sweetener anymore.
- BAKING BLEND | Lakanto Classic Monkfruit sweetener is blended with other natural ingredients as a replacement for caster sugar to make your baking better with 87% less calories. The unique texture means it dissolves effortlessly, retains moisture, helps control cookie spread, improves viscosity of sweet sauces and provides better browning for your cakes and desserts.
- 1:1 SUGAR REPLACEMENT | Lakanto is a blend of high purity monk fruit extract and non-GMO erythritol to match the sweetness of caster sugar and meet your baking and cooking needs.
- Perfect Vegan meringue is possible - Place the chickpea liquid in a stand-up mixer with the whisk attachment. Add cream of tartar and vanilla extract. Whip on high for 5-6 minutes until the aquafaba has formed medium-stiff peaks. During that time, slowly add the Baking Blend, about 1/4 cup at a time more
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY | Keto, Diabetic, Gluten free, Candida, Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, and All Natural.
Say hello to the ultimate sugar-substitute—specially formulated to make your baking better. The unique texture means it dissolves effortlessly, retains moisture, can control cookie spread, and provides better browning for your desserts. Stay on track with your health goals while still making your favorite baked goods.
Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener a low calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that tastes just like sugar. It is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO® in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
We control the entire supply chain through cultivation, processing and shipping. Watch our discovery video about the Lakanto difference, Monk fruit, sustainable farming and quality of our field to fork supply chain.
A blend of Lakanto® Classic Monkfruit Sweetener (non-GMO Erythritol and Monk Fruit extract) with Tapioca starch, Inulin (Chicory Root fibre), and Xanthan Gum to be even better for baking.
*Please note due to Covid-19, you may experience additional shipping delays.
Once your order has been placed, we will endeavour to pack and despatch within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping Australia-wide is estimated between 3-5 business days.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy shopping with us. If you are experiencing issues with your order, please notify us by submitting a request online and we will be glad to help. Any rights you have under our returns, refunds and exchange policy are additional to the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Bought the wrong product and wish to exchange it for a different one? We accept exchanges for all non-food or cosmetics items* within 30 days from the date which your order is delivered to you. Please note that this is subject to all other terms and conditions on our site.
Products must be unused in their original packaging and sealed to be eligible for exchange.
*For health and safety reasons, please note that we cannot offer a refund or exchange on perishable, food or cosmetics items.
Please review your order carefully before placing it as we do not provide change-of-mind refunds. We provide refunds if the product you bought is:
- Not of acceptable quality (this does not include products that do not fit in with your dietary or lifestyle requirements).
- Does not match the description
- Is damaged upon arrival
Before returning products to us, please note the following:
- We are unable to reimburse postage costs incurred for returned/exchanged products unless it has a defect, is otherwise faulty, or we have shipped the incorrect product to you.
- If you intend to reject or return a product, please notify us online. Please do not throw the product away without receiving confirmation from a Euphemia Organics representative. In the event of a faulty product, we reserve the right to request for evidence of the fault to be provided.
- Certain products such as perishable items, cosmetics, personal care items or final sale items are not eligible for returns.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the product(s) in question do not meet the above guidelines.
Please note that returns must be made within 30 days from the date which it was delivered to you.
To return your item, please send your item to the address below with your completed returns form enclosed.
Euphemia Organics, PO Box 2008, Camberwell West 3124